Google Drive Migration
Prior to releasing Nava Certus in June/July this year, we conducted a study of the cloud storage and data migration market in an effort to determine our pricing strategy. This was not an easy task since there weren’t (and still aren’t) that many commercially available tools for migrating data to cloud storage and specifically to Google Drive.
Still, we were able to get an understanding of the market and as a result set the introductory price to $4.99 per GB. At the time the software was released, we only supported migration from file server to Google Drive. Many of our valued customers took advantage of the introductory and we thank them for their trust and vote of confidence.
Since those first days, we’ve been hard at work developing new features. A brief summary of the new features we’ve introduced since then includes:
- Migration Integrity report
- Filesystem permission analyzer tool
- Default user in Distributed Migration
- Amazon S3 destination
- Inter-domain Google Drive migration
- Personal (Gmail/Google Apps) data migration
- File server to Amazon S3 migration
- Google Drive to Amazon S3 migration
In order to continue developing great new features and help support our expansion and marketing efforts, we are ending the introductory pricing period. Effective Nov 15, 2013 the new and more permanent price for Nava Certus migrations is $7.99/GB. This is still significantly lower than other competing products and we do not have plans to change the pricing any further.
If you are migrating more than 500GB then you may qualify for a volume discount. Call us for more info.
- If you have received a quote from us during the introductory period, we will honor all such quotes until Dec. 1 2013.
- We have also modified our reseller pricing. Resellers, please contact us for details.